Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Foodie Log 6, date July 6, 2010

I love to snack - more when I'm working than when I'm vegetating at home.

Recently, I discovered Trader Joe's kettle corn - just walking through the store and I saw the little employee blurb on it. It said something along the lines of "buy more than one bag because it's addictive." I scoffed, but bought two bags - I don't mess with food. Now when I go for a refill, I pick-up 3 or 4 bags ... sometimes it lasts a month and a half - other times, it's gone before the receipt's faded ... but I don't have a problem, I can stop whenever I want.

The bag is full of fluffy popped kernels - but sometimes I get the small kernel that's got a huge lump of the sugar - they're not very teeth-friendly. Usually I dig around for the big pieces and then leave the rest for others to enjoy - figure they should get the most potent pieces ... what can I say? I'm a giver :)

Stats:
Trader Joe's Kettle Corn, snack
"With the perfect balance of sweet & salty"
7oz, $2.99 (or $3.99, I can't remember, but it's pretty reasonable)
have you noticed how trader joe's has picketing employees in the store now? holding signs that say "can i help you?" or "ask me anything" - fine and dandy until you're actually looking for something ...

No comments:

Post a Comment