Saturday, April 28, 2012

Foodie Log 31, date April 28, 2012

Just went to see Human Nature at the Warner Theater - it was my first motown show and my first time at the Warner Theater.  The Warner Theater seemed like the perfect location for a motown show - a well-loved and well-worn theater (I was impressed how clean it was despite its age)

The four Aussies (together for 22 years!) put on a great show and got the crowd really into it - even showing us the choreography for The Supremes' Stop in the Name of Love (ahhhhhhh - so great! so great!) (oh and apparently I had been doing the dance all wrong these years! oh the huge manateeeeee!!!)

Loved their wiggle-ing - swoooooon! (if you go to the show, you'll know what i mean)
Great harmonies and I thought they really captured motown with lots of classic dance moves!

btw - a little random, but Community's "Basic Lupine Urology" episode is TOTALLY awesome!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment